We all dream of eternal youth. We all have a deep desire to keep our skin young and our complexion glowing. But the more time passes, the more signs of old age appear. While some turn to operations to combat skin aging, others lean towards natural, safe methods to fight wrinkles.
Very early on, the signs of aging appear. In fact, the first wrinkles appear around the age of 30. Fortunately, there are natural methods to reduce and fight against this sometimes destabilizing phenomenon. We offer you an extremely effective tip based on organic lemon, to prevent and fight wrinkles.
What are the factors that can promote the appearance of wrinkles?
Certain factors are likely to trigger skin aging. There are internal and external causes.
Among the internal factors are :
- The genetic aging of skin cells: Over time, skin cells age. This process is genetically programmed for each of us. The skin becomes less firm and less resistant to stretching. The dermis becomes more fragile and the first wrinkles appear.
- Oxidative stress: Free radicals play a role in cellular aging. With age, the body’s ability to defend itself against toxins naturally present in the air diminishes. Free radicals cause stress to the body’s cells and promote skin aging.
- Hormones: When women reach menopause, estrogen production decreases. This hormonal disruption leads to a deterioration of collagen and elastin fibers, which weakens the appearance of the skin.
There are also external factors such as :
Cigarettes and the sun: Nicotine impacts the vascularization of the skin, attacks the dermis, and prevents the renewal of skin cells.
Stress and lack of sleep: Related, lack of sleep, and stress are factors that cause the body to produce more free radicals, causing accelerated aging.
Dehydration: The skin needs to be moisturized frequently. Lack of hydration promotes the appearance of wrinkles.
The natural organic lemon method to fight against wrinkles :
“Prevention is better than cure”, they say… You don’t have to wait until you have a few wrinkles to take care of your skin. This can be done even by those who do not yet have marks on their face to prevent their appearance. For those who already have wrinkles, this method allows you to reduce them and fight effectively against skin aging.
So, you’ll need:
- Juice of one organic lemon
Lemon is very effective in protecting the skin on a daily basis and in combating wrinkles. Its high vitamin C content enables it to promote the production of collagen necessary to make the skin smoother and slow down skin aging. In addition, its Vitamin C content acts as a serum to tone the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Rosewater: 4 tablespoons
Naturally antibacterial, rose water is a powerful anti-aging treatment for the face. Its antioxidant composition allows it to eliminate the marks of aging on the skin.
- Beer: 2 tablespoons
Composed of water, malt, hops, yeast, and rich in mineral salts, potassium and vitamin B, beer is considered moisturizing and helps protect the skin against skin aging.
- A wipe or a cotton pad
How to use this method?
First, mix the organic beer, rose water, and lemon juice and apply this natural lotion to your face using a wipe or cotton pad. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water and apply your usual moisturizer.
By using this tonic over the course of the days, your skin will be smoother and the appearance of wrinkles will diminish significantly.
- When applying lemon to your face, do not expose yourself to the sun. Lemon is photosensitizing. To avoid any risk, we recommend applying this lotion at bedtime and washing it the next morning.
- It is not advisable to apply a large quantity of lemon juice for too long on the skin as it can irritate it.