This Pina Colada Pie is beyond amazing! Every bite is filled with toasted coconut with a graham cracker crust and a creamy coconut filling with crushed pineapple, crunchy pecans, and maraschino cherries. You can’t go wrong with this coconut and pineapple dessert.
It has been super HOT lately, and I was planning on going to a barbecue. I didn’t want to take the same old veggie tray and was on the hunt for something different and fun. Let’s just say that this Pina Colada dessert recipe was the right choice.
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) can crush pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans